FEEDING & SWALLOWING PROGRAM
Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing Evaluation
- Oral Motor Skills for feeding.
- Sensory Based Feeding Disorder.
- Behaviorally Based Feeding Disorders.
Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing Therapy
- Oral Motor skill for sucking – Chewing – Spoon Feeding – Cup Drinking, Etc.
- Assist with weaning from formula/tube feeds to a solid diet.
- Decrease oral aversion / gagging during feedings.
- Reduce mealtime stress
- Expand the child’s range of foods in the diet.
Adult Feeding and Swallowing Evaluation
- Evaluate various disorders of feeding and swallowing.
- Assessment of strength / movement of muscles during swallowing.
- Assessment of posture, behavior, and oral movement during eating.
Adult Feeding and Swallowing Therapy
- Diet modification
- Use of postures/maneuvers for safe swallow.
- Exercises to increase strength and coordination.
- Sensory therapy to improve pharyngeal swallow.